After the column bonus for individuals and condominiums, funds for businesses and professionals will also be distributed from October 26, 2023.
Let’s see what they consist of and how to apply.
- 1 What is the Bonus Columns for businesses and professionals
- 2 Goal of bonuses, enhance electric mobility
- 3 Who is eligible for the Bonus and how it works
- 4 Entry requirements.
- 5 Chiedi informazioni e ti contatteremo
- 6 How to apply
- 7 Why choose Fastbrain
- 8 Contact us for a free consultation
What is the Bonus Columns for businesses and professionals
With the Bonus Columns for businesses and professionals The Ministry of Environment and Energy Security – MASE (DM August 25, 2021) provides a capital contribution of 87.5 million euros to “support the purchase and installation of electric vehicle charging infrastructure by businesses and professionals.”
This is an important piece in the complex mosaic of electric mobility, supporting economic operators and envisioned by the National Plan Of Recovery And Resilience (NRP).
Goal of bonuses, enhance electric mobility
With more than 700 million euros in addition to the 87.5 million for businesses and professionals, the goal is to develop a network of 20,000 electric charging infrastructure related to urban areas and highways by 2026.
EU funds are also intended to Enhancing electric mobility with a view to 2030, year in which the European battery regulation under the Green Deal provides for a 95% recyclability level of the materials that make up the batteries, such as cobalt, nickel, copper and lithium (75%) and lowering CO2 emissions by 55%.
In addition, work in the European Commission on the2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development continue to implement solutions and measures aimed at reducing CO2 emissions and benefiting electric mobility (e.g., the recent integration of the Pnrr with the RePowerEu, a measure to incentivize infrastructure energy efficiency and which we will explore in a future article)
Employment forecasts are also positive, predicting a 6 percent growth in jobs in the e-mobility sector by 2030 (from 280,000 in 2022 to 296,800) as reflected in the search of Rome Business School’s “The Evolution of the Automotive Sector in Italy. The impact of sustainable mobility on economy and labor.”
Who is eligible for the Bonus and how it works
All businesses in the country, of any size, and individual professionals who are up to date with tax and social security contributions are eligible.
Grant coverage covers 40 percent of incurred and eligible expenses made after Nov. 4, 2021 and tracked with electronic invoicing.
Each grantee may submit only one application.
Expenditures include scalable purchase and installation of charging infrastructure, costs of installation of the columns, monitoring, necessary and related construction works; also covered for 10 percent of the expenditure are the works of connection to the electricity grid and design, construction management, testing and safety.
To qualify for the grant, the following maximum specific eligible costs are considered:
- AC charging infrastructure ranging in power from 7.4 kW to 22kW included:
- Wallbox with a single charging point: €2,500 per single device;
- Columns with two charging points: €8,000 per single column.
DC charging infrastructure:
- Up to 50 kW: €1,000/kW;
- Over 50 kW: €50,000 per individual column;
- Over 100 kW: €75,000 per individual column.
Among the requirements for accessing funds:
- Purchase and installation of charging infrastructure with a total value of less than 375,000.00 euros by companies;
- Purchase and installation of charging infrastructure by professionals, whose turnover is not less than the value of the charging infrastructure
- For professionals applying the flat-rate scheme, the value of the charging infrastructure cannot exceed 20,000.00 euros (the turnover can be inferred in line VE50 from the last VAT return submitted to the Internal Revenue Service).
How to apply
Applications can be filled out from Oct. 26, 2023 on Invitalia‘s platform, and submitted from Nov. 10 until 5 p.m. on Nov. 30, 2023; the resources, as mentioned, amount to about 87.5 million divided as follows:
- 70 million for the purchase and installation of charging infrastructure with a total value of less than 375,000 euros by companies;
- 8.75 million for the purchase and installation of charging infrastructure with a total value of 375,000 euros or more by companies;
- 8.75 million for the purchase and installation of charging infrastructure by professionals.
Below are the grant application forms:
Why choose Fastbrain
Fastbrain Engineering Ltd. Certified Partnerof leading Technology Players, including RealWear®, Brother, Lenovo, Synology, Graetz, SiComputer, Canyonoffers customized purchasing solutions tailored to the needs of professionals. It offers, in addition, pre- and post-sales support,including operational rental.
We are acentralplayer in ICT wholesale distribution and a major player throughout the country in the IT and technology product distribution market.
A key feature and competitive advantage is the selection of top brands and leading products in the most popular product categories.
Contact us for a free consultation
Images Image of storyset on Freepik
Image by Freepik